Welcome to the Alliance 2022 Annual Conference! We are thrilled to gather again in person in Aurora, Colorado, and online via Alliance Live. After a morning of pre-conference workshops and an afternoon meeting with member sections, our healthcare continuing professional development community celebrated with the Après-Ski Welcome Reception. The reception, sponsored by Healio CME, was a true Colorado celebration, as participants were encouraged to show off their coziest ski lodge attire to help us kick off the Alliance’s first in-person gathering of the new year. This set the tone for an exciting, educational four days of innovative learning and reconnection.
Planning your schedule for the next few days? Check out these highlights:
Connect with your colleagues while getting your heart rate up! Relax with some morning yoga on Thursday, Jan. 13 at 7 a.m. MST. On Friday at 6 a.m. MST, lace up your running shoes for the 5K Fun Run.
The Alliance 2022 Annual Conference offers hours of educational programming presented by top thought leaders in the industry. Check out the full program here, and take a look at just a few of the many sessions you should add to your schedule:
Thursday, Jan. 13
- 8:30 a.m. MST: The Science of Attention and Engagement with Julie Dirksen
- 8:30 a.m. MST: Alliance Awards Celebration
- 10:15 a.m. MST: Microlearning and Audience Participation in the Virtual Classroom
- 1:45 p.m. MST: Building Better Education: How Root Cause Analysis Can Inform CME Planning
- 3:15 p.m. MST: Pathways to CME Credit
- 4:30 p.m. MST: Trail to the Summit: Is Medical Education Making a Real Difference?
Friday, Jan. 14
- 8 a.m. MST: Annual Business Meeting
- 10:15 a.m. MST: How to Calculate the Cost-Effectiveness of Your CEhp
- 10:45 a.m. MST: PA Profession Update
- 1:15 p.m. MST: Best Practices for the Small CME Program
- 2:30 p.m. MST: Survey Research in CME/CE — Best Practices
- 4 p.m. MST: Oh, the Mistakes I Have Made: Lessons Learned From the CPD Community
Saturday, Jan. 15
- 8:30 a.m. MST: Building DEI into Continuing Education Departments
- 8:30 a.m. MST: New Ideas From New Presenters
- 9:45 a.m. MST: Redesigning Medical Education
Network and Connect
There are many networking opportunities scheduled throughout each day of the Annual Conference. Drop by the Exhibit Hall for refreshments, connections and conversation with your colleagues and our exhibitors and sponsors who are available and excited to offer solutions to your business needs.
As a bonus, be sure to stop by the Almanac booth to celebrate an incredible 2021 for our content destination, and find out how you can get published this year. Attending Alliance Live but still want to get connected with the Almanac? Email managing editor Morgan Manghera to learn more.
The Alliance wants to hear from you! Snap photos and share your latest and greatest takeaways on social media. Make sure you tag #Alliance22 — your post may be featured on our digital social media wall!
Ready for More?
The Almanac will be recapping each day of conference by sharing highlights and key takeaways. Check back here tomorrow to review everything that took place on Day 2 of the Alliance 2022 Annual Conference!